Mission and Values
St. Patrick's Center provides emergency food, meals, respite for the homeless, clothing, transportation, and recreational activities for people in need on Wilmington's east side. Our services are provided in a welcoming, dignified, respectful, and caring environment. We recognize that people require more than just basic needs-a person's desire to be respected and accepted is not diminished because they are poor and that desire does not fade as they become elderly.
- Integrity Maintaining high ethical standards of honesty and trustworthiness
- Service Respecting ourselves, our clients, our co-workers
- Respect Respecting ourselves, our clients, our co-workers
- Caring Demonstrating compassion and concern when appropriate
- Community Integrating our services with community needs